default_mobilelogo

St Mary’s, Walton le Wolds

Regular Services are held at 08.30am on first and third Sundays.

 Walton le Wolds Church

       

St Mary’s was built in 1739 on the site of the earlier St Bartholomew. It is a simple brick structure consisting of west tower, nave, chancel and vestry. The chancel was restored in 1856 and the rest of the building in 1877 so that it now has the internal appearance and feel of a Victorian church.

walton le wolds church inside

 Located at LE12 8HY